The workshops can be run individually or combined to suit your requirements.
For further information contact Helen Dos Santos at Horizons Coaching on 07730 920010 or email email@example.com
POSITIVE VIBES WORKSHOP
- Identify own self-worth and values
- Understand & apply positive principles at work & home
- Gain awareness of communication preferences & how this impacts on others
- Learn how to deal with challenges
- Understand the power of visualisation
- Take away techniques to build mental & emotional resilience
This runs for 2 – 2.5 hours dependent upon how interactive individuals are. This workshop exposes delegates to some cutting edge concepts in areas of positivity and emotional intelligence through the use of communication and the impact of words. Through the techniques shared, individuals will benefit from raised levels of energy and be able to inspire those around them, as well as massively improve their own wellbeing.
Small Changes, Big Impact
- Examine how change impacts on our health & behaviour.
- Understand how you feel and react to change.
- Learn how best motivate ourselves
- Plan what you want to achieve
- Apply techniques to achieve what you want in life.
- Enjoy using positive approaches to gain a calmer & happier outcome in life
Small Changes, Big Impact
Runs for the same time as above. Delegates will understand the impact change has on them, how worry and fear can affect their health and how to use these emotions to motivate themselves. They will understand how to embrace change in a positive way, learn the art of goal setting to achieve positive and calmer approaches to gain a happier outcome in all areas of their lives. Different tips are provided in this session to achieve a greater level of resilience.
LESS STRESS MORE SUCCESS
- Learn how to reduce stress and enjoy life.
- Manage your own day.
- Simple ways to manage information overload
- Become a better listener
- Stress free time – tips to make use of everyday
- Feel more confident
Less Stress, More Success
This runs for 2.5 – 3 hours and provides delegates with strategies to reduce and manage stress to our advantage when we are living in a culture of being “switched on” 24/7. Delegates will be provided with take away tips on managing information overload and on how to achieve more out of the working day. This session also promotes better time management techniques and how to become a better listener, all of which will assist in taking charge of your life in order to achieve a better work – life balance.
PAUSE & RELAX
- Explore the affects & impact of stress on our health.
- Understand the importance of relaxing.
- Apply the use of visualisation to gain a calmer state.
- Learning breath techniques for instant calmness
- Experience the benefits of mindfulness & a deep relaxation session.
This runs for approximately 2 – 2.5 hours. This looks at how damaging stress is to our health and explores ways to manage this in a healthy manner, therefore minimising the risk of ill health (and sickness absence). Includes a 1 hour session on breathe work, mindfulness and a deep relaxation session, most of which individuals can use on themselves after the workshop.
M.A.D ABOUT MENTAL HEALTH
Making A Difference in the workplace
- Gain an understanding why supporting mental health in the workplace is important.
- Understand how someone is affected by mental health issues & recognise the signs.
- Managers explore what they can do, say and not say.
- Feel confident in engaging in a conversation.
- Explore what the organisation do / can offer.
- Feel confident, not nervous, when discussing mental health issues with staff.
M.A.D. (Making a Difference) about mental health in the workplace
This runs for 2 -2.5 hours and is designed to offer support and guidance to anyone with responsibility for managing staff. Delegates will learn what a member of staff might be feeling and experiencing when suffering with a mental health problem, as well as recognise the signs. Managers will have more confidence in knowing how to approach a discussion about mental health in a confident and sensitive manner, learn what type of questions to ask, as well as what not to say and why.
Together Everyone Achieves More
- Understand the importance of teamwork.
- Examining the best characteristics.
- Improve communication & listening skills.
- Appreciate what doesn’t work well in a team.
- Dealing with challenges together.
- Greater time management skills.
- Assistance in setting great team goals
Power Team – Together Everyone Achieves More
This runs for 3 hours or can be divided into 2 shorter sessions. This workshop looks at the traits and dynamics that make team working successful, as well as considers what aspects can go wrong and why. Staff will appreciate the importance of communication in a team, as well as the need to listen, both of which cause frustration and stress when getting it wrong. Tips provided in this workshop will help build positive relations and reduce/diffuse any future conflict or ambiguity.